My New Bible, Book 0, Chapter 0
- In the untime before Time,
- God dreamt a Creation of unity and light.
- And God saw that it was beautiful and good,
- And Her joy was infinite.
- And God saw this this Creation was empty of life,
- And Her pain was greater,
- So great it split Her Being.
- And thence issued forth our Universe,
- Its stars burning with unbearable light
- Only to collapse into infinite dark
- Or burst or fall into futility,
- And between them stretched vast depths of cold
- Still rippling with God's scream;
- And scattered upon the deep were worlds
- Where intelligence arose
- To look upon God's pain and join Her suffering.